Simple earrings with stone have holes – How to make handmade jewelry from copper wire by Lan Anh Handmade
You can use as earrings or pendants
Can do the same with ring, pendants and bracelets to form sets
You can use any type of wire or wire size you have. Smaller diameter wires are easier to handle, but they are less durable than larger wires.
You can use any stone you have (with holes).
The wire size depends on the size of the earring you want to make
A little change (wire size, how to bend wire, how to stone beads combination) you will produce different products
If you make large quantities, you can use supportive tools to weave faster
In the video I use :
20 gauge ( wire diameter 0,8mm ) : 2 x 21cm( 9 inch), 2 x 2,5cm( 1 inch), 2 x 2cm( 0,8 inch)
28 gauge ( wire diameter 0.3mm ) : 2x 60cm( 24 inch)
Crystal beads 6mm and 8mm in diameter
– Before doing, Always be sure to straighten the wire for a more beautiful product
– Can use a towel to straighten the wire.
– Refer to how to straighten the wire here https://youtu.be/OXAECMVcOe4
– Refer to how to make french hook ear wires here https://youtu.be/hM1lZa0XzDc
– Can be replaced with silver wire or gold wire for jewelry more valuable
Or simply use cheap material like copper wire to make gifts for friends, family or for yourself
– I just give way reference, not the best way. Can change size wire to suit your purpose. You can do better than me.
– I bought all the material and stones in where I live (Vietnam)
I used to round copper wire – magnet wire , it’s the only kind I found where I lived for many sizes. I do not know exactly what type it was, can be normal copper wire, it have plating layer, and not dark by time
all playlist of Lan Anh Handmade channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOrjcZ7dL3GyRGuI37gi0Og/playlists