How to make simple handmade accessories. In today’s tutorial we’ll show 9 interesting DIY jewelry ideas using available materials. These beautiful paper and metal bijouterie can become a nice gift and will perfectly fit for your every day dresses!
Supplies and tools:
• Safety pins
• Seed beads of different colors
• Thin transparent elastic cord
• Thin wire
• Cutting, round nose and flat pliers
• Jewelry supplies: chain, jump rings, jewelry pins, French hooks, lobster clasp and metal caps
• Paper clips
• Yellow and red tape
• Orange and red embroidery floss
• Hot glue gun
• Turquoise T-shirt.
• Pink acrylic paint.
• Pink beads with big holes.
• Glossy magazine pages
• Golden marker
• Transparent lacquer or nail polish
• Soft brush
• Plastic beads
• Dark green acrylic paint
• Golden outliner paint
• Golden and royal blue ribbons
• Suede ribbon
• Old musical notes
• Thin wood stick
★ Let’s be friends:
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/troomhands
Pinterest | https://www.pinterest.com/troomtroom
Twitter | https://twitter.com/TroomTroom