Birthday Card// Handmade Birthday Card/ How to make Birthday Card Easily
In this video i am showing how to make Birthday Card Easily. This card is very easy to make in short time. This card idea can also be used for #birthday card ideas, #mothers day card, #friendship day card, and #teacher’s day card.
To make this card i have used, Brown hard paper, light and dark pink A4 size paper, glue, scissors, white pearls, black and red marker.
I hope you will enjoy this video a lot.
Please like, comment and share this video more and more.
Subscribe our Channel.
If you want to watch more videos like, links are given below 👇:
👉🏻DIY Birthday Card
👉🏻Beautiful handmade birthday card
Walk by ikson: http://www.soundcloud.com/ikson
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/szEfp07r5Cg
I am Nigar Afrin Nupur, welcome to my channel Nupur’s Handicrafts.
1.Teacher’s day card making video link
2.Teacher’s day card making video link
3.Teacher’s day card making video link
★★★★★★★★ tags ★★★★★★★
teachers day card,
handmade teacher’s day card,
step by step,
how to make teacher’s day card,
easy card making video,
easy paper card,
easy craft ideas,
paper card making,
how to make,
how to make a pretty card,
Welcome to Handmade cards ideas. In this video i am going to show you guys how to make birthday card. beautiful handmade birthday card . You can give this birthday card to your friends, special friends, Best friends, Complete tutorial is given in this video to make birthday card.
Please SUBSCRIBE my channel,like and share.
Thick white sheet
color chart papers
glitter foam sheet
decorative pearls , hearts
Learn how to create a Birthday card,I have some pretty awesome ideas for you! If you like to make handmade birthday card you need
1. some coloring paper
2. a hard paper
4. color pencil
5. glitter paper etc.
Subscribe to my channel & enjoy more videos
Purchase $50 or more or the 3 Sets of Stampin’ Blends and One Color Lifter in the month of September and get FREE access to my monthly Live Call-In class (filled with giveaway drawings/aka Prize Patrol).
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products Online used in this video go to http://www.JeanPiersanti.StampinUp.net
Join the Stamping Beauties Team TODAY!
Order Paper Pumpkin before the 10th of the month – https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-us/?demoid=2093073
Check out Jennie’s Blog Here: http://paperfixchix.com
———————— Supplies ————————
• Snail Adhesive  $7.00 —— http://bit.ly/31pu4cJ
• Paper Snips  $10.00 —— http://bit.ly/31CkGCE
• Bone Folder  $7.00 —— http://bit.ly/31qNGxm
• Soft Suede 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.75 —— http://bit.ly/2nyY6Mb
• Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper  $11.50 —— http://bit.ly/2n3G5Wh
• Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack  $9.00 —— http://bit.ly/2nyY9HR
• Old Olive Light Stampin’ Blends Marker  $4.50 —— http://bit.ly/2n44HOu
• Soft Sea Light Foam Stampin’ Blends Marker  $4.50 —— http://bit.ly/2lyZ2zI
• Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  $6.00 —— http://bit.ly/2mcewtJ
• Clear Block E  $12.00 —— http://bit.ly/2n9ekvd
• Free As A Bird Bundle  $51.25 —— http://bit.ly/2n6C3fS
• Jute Twine  $5.50 —— http://bit.ly/2mceCl5
• Mini Glue Dots  $5.25 —— http://bit.ly/2n8V8O9
Learn Tips and Techniques, from Beauty and the Stamper’s Jean Piersanti. DIY, Plan with Me, Crafts, Hauls, and making your own greeting cards and gifts.
PO Box 164
Youngtown, AZ 85363
For more Tips & Techniques visit:
Thank you for watching Beauty And The Stamper . Make it a successful day!!!