Ear cuff use Basic Wire Weaving techniques – How to make handmade jewelry from copper wire by Lan Anh Handmade
Can do the same with ring, pendants and bracelet to form sets
With this form you can use any type of wire or wire size you have. Smaller diameter wires are easier to handle, but they are less durable than larger wires.
In the video I use :
20 gauge ( wire diameter 0.8mm ) : 9cm( 3,4 inch)
28 gauge ( wire diameter 0.3mm ) : 20cm( 8 inch)
– Before doing, Always be sure to straighten the wire for a more beautiful product
– Can use a towel to straighten the wire.
– Refer to how to straighten the wire here https://youtu.be/OXAECMVcOe4
– Guide the basic operations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGsG9Rkv8As&list=PLx4k6akdDBsH5xWkxxnzO3aBodVwhlVJk
– I just give way reference, not the best way. Can change size wire to suit your purpose. You can do better than me.
– I bought all the material and stones in where I live (Vietnam)
I used to round copper wire – magnet wire , it’s the only kind I found where I lived for many sizes. I do not know exactly what type it was, can be normal copper wire, it have plating layer, and not dark by time
all playlist of Lan Anh Handmade channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOrjcZ7dL3GyRGuI37gi0Og/playlists